Dreaming about going to Paris for the first time or returning to the city for a second or third visit? Need to detox on the beach in the French Riviera or take a cooking class in Lyon? If so, I can help plan and book your dream trip to France.
France is one of my specialities as I love the country, culture, people and language. It is one of my favorite countries in the world and have visited France often. I have been to Cannes, Antibes, Nice, Avignon, Ardeche, Lyon, Grenoble, Annecy, Chartres, the Loire Valley and of course, Paris.
Click on one or more of the following links for more on France:
- Photos – see my best photos of France on theTRAVELER Facebook page
- Pinterest Photos – pins and repins of France
- Travel Tips – travel tips specific to France
I fell in love with the city during my first trip to the City of Light in 1987. Since then I have revisited Paris on seven occasions – most recently in January 2012. There is no other city like Paris in the world. Vienna, Rome, Istanbul, Marrakech, New York City and other cities are fantastic in their own way but Paris is on a whole different level!
Paris looks and feels so beautiful. When I am in Paris I feel like I am in a very special place (and I am!). I still get goose bumps when I see the Eiffel Tower even though I have seen it countless times during my visits to Paris. It’s the same with Paris’ other icons such as the Notre Dame, Sainte Chapelle, Pont Neuf and the Arc de Triomphe.
I love walking throughout Paris, admiring the architecture and visiting some of the countless museums (especially the Louvre and the Rodin Museum). Late in the afternoon, I enjoy having a coffee and watching the world go by in a cafe. In the evening, I love to have an aperitif in a cafe or bar and then discover a new french bistro or visit and old favorite with one of my Parisian friends.
Click on one or more of the following links for more on Paris:
- Posts on Paris – to see all my articles on Paris
- Paris City Guide – my self curated, two-page guide to Paris
- Photos – see my best photos of Paris on theTRAVELER Facebook page
- Hotels in Paris – coming soon!
- Restaurant List – my list of highly recommended restaurants and cafes in Paris
- Shopping – information on shopping for food
Ready to start planning your dream trip to France? If so, contact me today!