Are you planning a well deserved vacation? Perhaps a relaxing beach trip to Tulum, Mexico or a romantic visit to Paris? I bet some of you just don’t have the time or inclination to do your own trip research. If you do, you have probably experienced “e-morse” as a result of the thousands of travel websites that want your business!
As an accredited travel consultant, I can help plan and book your vacations through LTA Travel – my host agency. Why spend countless hours on the internet, ad nauseum, when you could work with theTRAVELER? I offer a personalized, concierge type service in an age when impersonal travel search engines dominate the minds of consumers. For the traveler who seeks deals that cannot be found online or want to find under-the-radar must-see locations that would take too much time to research on their own, theTRAVELER offers an affordable travel service solution. I am more focused on your travel needs and will personally help you plan your next getaway (something that an online travel agency can’t provide). You will have the benefit of working with a professional who has studied and learned the ins and outs of travel hands on and who has extensively traveled the world. I am also a member of IATAN through my affiliation with my host agency.
Hire me as your travel consultant and you will receive the following:
- A free, initial consultation so that I can learn what type of trip you are seeking.
- Assurance that I have researched a number of reputable travel wholesalers and websites to find the lowest prices for you.
- A document or e-mail showing your itinerary as well as extras such as recommended sights to see, museums, restaurants, travel tips, and travel checklist, etc (with website links).
- 24 hour a day assistance in the event of an emergency during a trip.
- Consultation Fee – the initial consultation is free. A fee is only charged for highly complex trips and is less than what most travel specialists charge. If a consultation fee is charged, I apply it towards the cost of your trip provided it was booked through theTRAVELER. Contact me for details.
- Airline Tickets Service Fee – $25 for a domestic ticket and $35 for international tickets. There is no charge for additional passenger tickets on the same itinerary. The service fee includes 24 hour emergency, travel related support before and during the trip. As a member of Vacation.com, I have access to reputable wholesalers that are not available on the internet that can, in many cases, offer cheaper airfares than Kayak and Orbitz, etc.
All major credit cards are accepted. I accept payment via Paypal.
My clients are my resume. Visit my Testimonials page for client reviews.
Ready to book your dream vacation? If so, contact me today!