- In October 2008, I visited Cannes for a few days. Since Monaco was very close by train, I decided to visit this small principality for the day. One of the highlights of my visit was checking out the Oceanographic Museum in Monte Carlo. The fish in the above photo caught my eye and thus the reason, I shot this pic.
- Jacques Cousteau was its director for some time. In March 2010, the museum celebratedits 100th anniversary.
- The Oceanographic Museum is a must-do. For more info on this museum (and Monaco), click here.
- Visit my photo gallery for more photos of Monaco (see album dated 10/08).
Thanks for visiting theTRAVELER, a personalized travel consulting & concierge service bought to you by an experienced traveler. You will find destination information, travel tips, deals, photos and much more on this website and on theTRAVELER facebook page.
While my specialties are France, Mexico, city trips and "digital overload escapes", I can advise you on any vacation dream. Visit the "Services" page for more information.
Subscribe to my mail list (see link above) and receive theTRAVELER Letter - my biweekly publication on travel destinations, tips and more in your in box.
- Africa Amsterdam Argentina Art Austria Beaches Belgium Brugge Brussels Canada Cardiff Castles Chile China City Guides Colorado Czech Republic Denver Egypt England Europe Exhibits Food Food & Drink France Gifts Greece Hawaii Hong Kong Hotels Iceland India Istanbul Italy LGBT London Luxembourg Maps Memorials Mexico Mexico City Miami Beach Misc Montreal Morocco Museums Netherlands New Mexico New York City Paris Parks Photos Playa del Carmen Restaurants Riviera Maya Ruins safaris South Africa South America Spain Spas and Baths Trains transportation Travel Travel Blogs Travel Guides Travel Products Travel Quotes Travel Tips Tulum Turkey uk vacation Wales Washington DC
Search My Blog
Top Posts (the past week)