Here are my top ten, LGBT travel websites:
- Axel Hotels – Hetero friendly (!) hotels in Barcelona, Berlin and Buenos Aires. I stayed at their hotel in Buenos Aires.
- Fag Maps – Get info on the best bars in New York City, LA, Mexico City, Berlin, etc. from local guys.
- GayCities – Another good all-purpose, gay travel website.
- Gayletter – Sign up for their excellent, weekly letter if you are a big fan of New York City and want to keep on the gay goings-on in this city.
- IGLTA – International Gay Lesbian Travel Association. I like their travel blog.
- LGBT Travel Website Directory – Directory of gay and gay friendly online resources. Indispensable.
- Orbitz – Gay and Lesbian Travel – Book flights and make hotel and car reservations, etc.
- Out Adventures – Toronto based tour organizer. Easy to use website and reasonably priced tours.
- Out Traveler – my #1 favorite, gay travel resource. Excellent destination advice, tips, etc.
- W Hotels – Very gay friendly, chic, hotel chain. Pricey but worth it.
What would you add to this list? Please comment below.